Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sparkly Love


Hi, everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous week, wherever you are! Our Christmas night ended with SNOW, and we've played in it for the past couple of days. It has finally mostly melted now, and the kids were sad to see it go.

I made this card for my parents' anniversary next week. Aren't I on top of things? (Let's not think about the fact that my dad's birthday is Monday and MY anniversary is Tuesday...both before the occasion THIS card is for. And neither of the other two cards are made.) ;)


I drew inspiration from two places for this card. First, the CPS sketch for this week, which says to take any of the sketches from 2010 and make a card! I knew that sketch 153 would be perfect for an anniversary card, with the heart right in the middle! This would make a great valentine, too.


I also used the Tuesday Trigger, stripes, from Moxie Fab World. I love using stripes, and my card uses a sweet (although more subtle) arrangement of a striped pattern. I just love the Sugar Rush collection from Basic Grey!!

Paper: Pink Pirouette (SU), Going Grey, Basic Grey Sugar Rush. Accessories: Lace Ribbon, Heart Doily (Target Dollar Spot!!), Heart Punch, Pink Stampendous Glitter, Pop Dots, Scallop Border Punch (SU), Cardboard (I used an empty cereal box; for punching the heart). Finished card size: 5.5"square.

As I have been lately, I'm gonna leave you with a couple of pictures of the kids! In these two pictures, they are making snowballs. They have LOVED having snowball fights this weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...