Monday, January 10, 2011

Sketch 64 WINNER!!

Good morning, everyone! It's snowy here, and I'm out of school for the day with my kiddos! Woohoo! I'm planning to spend a little time cleaning...and a LOT of time making some cards! :) I hope you have just as great of a day as I'm sure to!

I have a few posts going up today. First, I will announce the winner of the Nutmeg Chip Alphas from our Sketch and Product Challenge in this post. I'll also post the winner of the $10 gift certificate...if you placed an order at Limelight from January 1 through last night, you are eligible! I also have a cute valentine to share with you, so that's coming soon, too! Stay tuned!

The winner of our Sketch and Product Challenge #64 is Kelly Bertram! Kelly, send me an email with your address, and I'll get your chipboard out to you! Here's Kelly's fantastically colorful butterfly card:


We had LOTS of fabulous entries this week, but here are a few that really caught my eye!

Maureen:


Lisa A:


Savannah:


Rachel:


Maggie:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...