Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Crazy About YOU



I just love making valentines. :) I used to not really be crazy about V-Day, but making cards and treats for this holiday is the best! Maybe it's because you can use as much PINK as you want! Hee hee... ;) This is one of the cards I'll give to Drew on or leading up to Valentine's Day. It took a while to tie the Pink Sorbet Twine (from The Twinery) through so many buttons, but I knew I'd love the end result. It's a simple card, but it has some fun touches.

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Stamps: All About You & ABY Accessories (PTI). Paper: Hibiscus Burst, White. Ink: Black, Pixie Pink. Accessories: Pink Sorbet Twine, Black and White Buttons, PTI Small Label Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...