Thursday, February 17, 2011

Retro Cupcake


I just love cupcakes. Who doesn't, right?!? ;) My sweet friend turned 31 yesterday, and I made this cute cupcake birthday card for her using PTI's Cupcake Shape Up die. So simple and SO cute! This is kind of a funky, retro-looking cupcake, but I think it's fun! The dotty circles kind of remind me of sprinkles... in a funky kind of way! A birthday sentiment is stamped on the inside...so sorry, but I forgot to snap a photo! Hope you like this simple card. HAPPY FRIDAY, FRIENDS!!

Stamps: Dot Spot
Paper: Simply Chartreuse, Dark Chocolate
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU), Fresh Snow (PTI)
Accessories: Raspberry Fizz Twill Ribbon, Hot Pink Rhinestones, White Heart Pins (Little Yellow Bicycle), Cupcake Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...