Monday, March 7, 2011

Birdbath Mini Album: Recycling with Glue Arts

Hello friends!  I made a 5.5” x 5.5” Mini Album and really like the way it turned out!  Glue Arts has a challenge to Recycle, Reuse and Repurpose.  I used my Glue Glider Pro to adhere the ribbon, tulle and birdbath.
Here are the items I’ve recycled:
~Corrugated Cardboard from a pizza box
~A dictionary page from an early 1900’s dictionary.  It’s amazing how these pages have naturally aged.  I distressed it a bit with my sanding block.
The Chenille/Center Dot Ribbon is May Arts. (WP34).   The little Sugar Pick pins are Jillibean Soup.  White and black acrylic paint is Plaid.
I used Glossy Accents in the birdbath and did a touch of coloring for the water with a Copic Marker.   Mom crocheted my flower.  Lucky me!  The corrugated cardboard pages were distressed with Distrezz-It All and the Album was bound with Bind-It All and gold Owires by Zutter.  A bit of Silver Smooch was added to the cover where I sanded through the dictionary page.The sweet little bird is Prima. 



Glue Glider Pro in action.
029

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...