Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Love Family and Friends Today

I bought this 6” x 6” wooden frame at the Dollar Store and thought since I was in an altered state of mind, I’d change it from the original lavender.  I painted it Antique White and let it dry.    I took a sheer sheet of paper that comes between sheets of acetate (similar to tissue paper) and misted it with two shades of glimmer mist, let that dry and then stamped some script.  I applied Mod Podge to the front and sides and then placed the stamped paper over the frame.  Press the paper down so it’s even all over and let dry Smile  The “Precious” and #37 stamp are Scroll’s Work.  The papers and diecuts are My Mind’s Eye.  Brown ribbon is May Arts.  I recycled cardboard for the center and bottom piece.  I used the Distrezz-It All on the bottom piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...