Sunday, March 27, 2011

Configurations Box

My favorite scrapbook store is the RC on Main, located at 222 Main, in Charles City Iowa.  Charles City is my hometown and sweet mama still lives there so I get to frequent this shop often.  Erin is the Manager of the store and she put together a package of goodies for me so I could make a sample for the store.  It included Tim’s Configuration Box and Tissue Tape (Symphony), Jenni Bowlin number stickers and chipboard banners and Maya Road, Ruffled Blossoms in Red and Cream.

As you can see, I decided to stack the lid on top.  I stitched the work “journey”and also some stems for the flowers.  I used Glue Arts, Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks to add the little figurines. Extreme Tac  was used to hold the burlap securely in place. 


014
*NOTE
Hot Glue won’t stick to the tissue tape.  I just scraped away areas of tissue tape where I wanted to apply hot glue.


Apply Extreme Tac to the back of the lid.  Stick the stitched burlap piece in place.  Trim edges.

Stick Tissue Tape to scrap cardstock.  Sew leaf shapes on the sewing machine and cut out.  Hot Glue in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...