Sunday, March 6, 2011

Short, Sweet and Super Simple..Winner

Hello friends Smile  I had a great time shopping yesterday and I picked up some goodies!  There’s some Graphic 45 papers, Studio g stamps..I dyed some seam binding and added some lace and a little 7 gypsies!  I had my daughter give me a number between 1-14 (the number of comments) and she chose 2…so the winner is artistamyjo!  Please email me your mailing info and I’ll get your goodies out in the mail Smile.  This was so much fun, I think we’ll do it again, very soon Smile There are a couple of crocheted flowers and leaves that we made by my sweet Mom and some buttons, too!

 Now here's a few pictures of what I bought at thrift stores.  I LOVE the corset and the Old Mason jar is right up my alley!  Both these pieces are lamps and I can't wait to alter them!  The beautiful flower was a gift from Mom and it's called a Pocket Purse Plant.  I had never seen this plant but it's a beauty and helps me to remember Spring is right around the corner!  YIPEE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...