Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Paris Night

Paris Night Framed Art was inspired by the g.c.d Studio paper I spotted while at my favorite scrapbook store.  The paper is double sided and has a bit of a shimmer to it.  I also used Prima border and the flower off another flourish piece (#544485 and 544492).
The frame is 11” x 14” and was a thrift store find and it was chipped in some places, so I used my scissors to distress all the edges.  I’m thinking of giving our bathroom a bit of a facelift and may go with black, cream, burgundy and pink.  My hubby won’t be happy to hear that this picture may be the cause of a bathroom redo. LOL!  I used my Glue Glider Pro (Perma Tac) to adhere to the frame backboard.
Paris
Paris Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...