Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Special Delivery

Greetings!  I’m feeling a little shabby and chic.  I used Prima packing cardboard for the frame and border.  Also, a bit of burlap, dies, Special Delivery Stamp, brad and some beautiful GCD Studio’s designer paper.  Mom crocheted the little pink flower and leaf Smile

and I'm a Featured Crafter today!  Hop on over to Krafter's Paradise for another peek of some of my Circus creations :)  Sandy invited me and it's always such an honor to be featured.
001
closeup
Supply List:
GCD  Studio's (Come One, Come All Fun House Collection)
Spellbinder's (Classic Oval, Beaded Oval, Poinsettia and Star  Border)
Creative Charms (Vintage Brad)
Prima (Cardboard from packaging and Lace)
Crafty Secrets  (Special Delivery Stamp, SS18)
Stazon and Distress Ink
Glue Arts Perma Tac and Hot Glue Gun and Sticks)
Burlap, handmade tag, handmade crocheted flowers and leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...