Wednesday, March 23, 2011

1912 Correspondence and Photo

Can you guess where I found this frame?  Yep, a thrift store.  I painted the green frame black and let it dry.  Then it was Mod Podge time!  I applied Mod Podge to random areas on the frame and then placed a page from an early 1900’s dictionary on top of the Mod Podge.  Let this dry completely and then sand off the excess paper.


Here’s how I started the frame and hanging cardboard.

I decided to leave off the moon…I liked it better with soft Prima goodness!
Use the Glue Glider Pro on the back of the vintage envelope and photo.
004
Supplies used:
Thrift Store Frame, photo and envelope
 Prima (535599, 538033, 543891)
 Glue Glider Pro (Glue Arts)
 Ribbon (May Arts)
 metal frame (K&Company)
 Enchanting stamp (Scroll’s Work)
 Swivel Clasp (Tim Holtz)
 eyelets (We R Memory Keepers)
Mod Podge and Black acrylic paint (Plaid)
recycled cardboard
OH!  Speaking of Glue Arts…will ya look at the happy mail I goy yesterday??  I’m lovin’ this box of Glue Arts and Epiphany Crafts!
021
022

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...