Saturday, March 5, 2011

News Alert :)

Happy Saturday!  I don’t have a project to share today but I do have some exciting news!  I made the semi finalist round at Heartfelt Creations!  They have beautiful products and you should see their amazing detailed stamps and dies!  You won’t be disappointed!  They will ship some product..I’ll make some projects and then…Hopefully, I’ll make the final cut Smile

My sister and I will be going to visit Mom today and I will be having lunch, checking out thrift stores and my favorite little scrapbook store! 

My followers really are the best and I appreciate you all so much!  I’m going to keep you in mind while I’m shopping and offer some blog candy tomorrow SmileOne lucky follower is going to get some GOODIES!  Have a beautiful Saturday!!!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...